ChalkCon 2021 in Nashville, TN did not disappoint! What a SUPER fun weekend filled with networking opportunities with other Designers, new product/company information, celebrate award winners and have some unforgettable laughs! Check out the highlight video below!
ChalkCon 2021 Highlights
- Art Contest: Participate in our online Art Contest before the event, where 15 winners (5 per category) will be asked to bring their art piece with them to display in Nashville in our Art Contest room. Attendees will vote on their favorites and we’ll reveal the winners and prizes on Saturday!
- Art Gallery: Get up close and personal with the artwork shown in the new Autumn/Winter catalog. Examine techniques and explore as the propping and staging bring it all to life.
- Photo Ops: Two rock-awesome photo backdrops—one for you and one for your team photos. We want you to use these to your advantage and we want to see your pics on social media!
- Create & Take: Combine all the connection of a party, all the creativity of a workshop, all the wow of brand new products and wrap it up in a creative session with all your Designer friends.
- Watts Of Love Donation Giveaway: Purchase tickets for your chance to win exclusive high-end artwork featuring new products galore. Proceeds go to our charitable partner Watts of Love. We’ll also be announcing 4 Designers who will be traveling to Malawi this September, selected randomly from qualifiers at the event.
- Awards Gala: Cheer on outstanding achievers, emerging superstars, and incredible team efforts—perhaps even yours! Bar service is included before the show for all attendees. After the gala, we’ll include a reception and photos for award recipients.
- Business Classes: With an emphasis on fun, we’ll help you power up your business skills. You’ll learn from Designer experts and Chalk Central leaders about selling, sponsoring, artwork, events, and more aspects of being a Designer…all in the name of reaching new goals. This event will have 5 different classes, sure to jumpstart your mojo.
ChalkCon 2021 Swag
These highlights are always so much fun to look forward to and be a part of! What else happens at ChalkCon events? Did you say SWAG?! Oh yes, ChalkCon attendees get to purchase exclusive event swag items and here are a few from the ChalkCon 2021 event! So cute!
ChalkCon 2021 Create & Take
What things about a ChalkCon event appeal most to you? Is it the Create & Take kit – the NEW goodies that launch after ChalkCon in the new catalog? The new products are always exciting to get your hands on early!
Is the networking opportunities with other Designers appealing to you? I love seeing fellow Designers and meeting new Designers at every Chalk Couture event! We all have a common interest and love for creative products and have so much to share with each other.
ChalkCon 2021 Gala
Or is it celebrating with your fellow Designers who have made achievements during the previous year? It’s always fun cheering for your friends who are honored for different accomplishments they’ve made throughout the year.
ChalkCon 2021 Business Classes
The business classes at ChalkCon are designed to provide Designers with well-rounded information about what is working for other Designers. You’ll learn from several Designers about tips and tricks that they use to achieve whatever selling or sponsoring goals they have. You will also hear from the executive team at Chalk Couture with fun facts about the company, goals we have crushed and new programs designed to help Designers achieve their milestones.
ChalkCon is one of two fabulous events that all Designers should aim to attend.
- Leadership: the annual kick-off event is one that all Designers should aim for. It is put on in January of each year and sets the stage for the coming year, and is followed by the Spring/Summer catalog launch. You do need to be a Mentor or above to attend, so that’s a great goal for new Designers to meet.
- ChalkCon: our annual conference, and the largest corporate event put on each year by Chalk Couture corporate. It truly is super fun on so many levels and really gets Designers set for the second half of the year.
I hope to see more team members at ChalkCon in the coming years to make memories, celebrate achievements and get all the new product information first-hand! If you’re not yet a Designer, take a moment to read more on the benefits of becoming a Designer. Ready to Join Chalk Couture? I’d love to have you as a member of the Chalk Camp team and to cheer you on!